Did you know that most detergents need warm or hot water to work effectively? Did you know you should never wash your waterproofed outerwear or horse blankets in detergents, warm or hot water (unless specifically stated)? Detergents and hot or warm water can destroy the factory-applied waterproofing. Detergent residues can potentially irritate your horse's skin. Most odors from horse blankets are caused by mold, mildew, and bacteria, and it is really hard to find a detergent-free, cold water wash, that is also antibacterial. Until Now!
Blanket Safe is a specially formulated wash with built in deodorizers. It is designed to work best in cold water, it is detergent free, antibacterial, low sudsing, and residue free. It makes washing delicate fabrics safe, easy, and cost effective. All washes help to brighten colors, condition fabric, and are made of professional quality products.
- Effectively cleans your blankets
- Anti-static, anti-viral, and anti-bacterial
- Keeps your machine smelling nice and prevents cross contamination
- Low sudsing formula is safe to wash in home laundry machines
- All washes are hypoallergenic when dry and safe for kids and pets
- Helps remove excess hair from horse blankets or pet beds and makes remaining hairs easy to remove
- Perfect for horses with illnesses or skin infections
- Safe to use on most fabrics when used as directed
- Ready to use solution; no dilution necessary
Note: Never machine dry horse blankets or waterproofed outerwear.