Per reviews from the Royal Equine team, these are some of the most comfy and lightweight breeches they’ve tried. They do RUN LARGE so if in doubt size down.
The Nadia is a great example of the latest performance fabrics breeches, and perhaps the best one yet!
Light weight, water repellent, moisture wicking and highly breathable fabric combined with a stylish and very flattering design make for an excellent choice on those warm summer rides. Naturally the deeper front pockets are included, so you can keep your phone with you at all times, and the printed matte silicone full seat allows for a good grip in the saddle. Mid rise.
- Classically designed breeches in highly technical Aqua X fabric
- Water repellent, moisture wicking, breathable
- Subtle contrasting mesh accents,
- Front pockets (deep enough for mobile phone), fake back pockets, double belt loops, elasta ankle closure
- Holographic foil print artwork on thigh
- Printed matte silicone full seat
Material: 77% Nylon, 16% Aqua X, 7% Lycra- woven